Friday, November 29, 2013

Blessed

I am so thankful for a job I love and coworkers I respect.  What a blessing.  And the days when you just bubble over with gratitude are just too good.
 
So I'm pausing to say thank you, to all those I work with and teach and share my teacher life with.  You mean more to me than you will ever know. 
 
Here's a Thanksgiving Top Ten list I compiled and shared with our students and team parents:
1. Students who are excited to learn.
2. Parents who support their kids by helping them to be their best.
3. Kids who are getting gritty!
4. Students who have already finished their genre reading requirements AND students who are challenging themselves to read more than they did last year.
5. Parents who sign planners, send in donations when we ask, process the day with your kiddos, and tell them, "I love you" and "I'm proud of you!"
6. Watching our students make their best effort!
7. #awesome questions from #awesome students
8. Seeing kiddos take on new challenges!
9. A great first trimester and two more to come.
10. Creative and witty students who make us smile every day!
 
#humbled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment