Monday, December 23, 2013

Gift Ideas

Christmas is right around the corner!!  I am thrilled.  I hope you are blessed this season and also have a change to be a blessing.

If you're stumped for gift ideas for your favorite teacher in your life, here are two I'm gifting this year.  (Which is also why I couldn't put up this post sooner!  Can't ruin the surprise!)

Sweet student teacher's time with me finished with a bang!  We honored her at our poetry reading and gave her a bag of new and gently used books.  This was early in the day... a few hours later this bad boy was overflowing!

To make it, I ordered my favorite teacher bag from Land's End.  Then I asked students to donate books for her future library.  They were so excited for her!

 

For my very special ATPs, I gifted these personalized note paper holders from the one and only Michelle at Monkey See Boutique.  Man, I love that girl.  She did a great job with these...and even did a free reprint when Mrs. Mathai's was sent to me with the wrong spelling.


If you still need ideas, I highly recommend these other fun gifts from Monkey See Boutique (just check under the 'Back 2 School' tab).  Tell her I sent you!

Monogrammed Basket Weave Lunch Totes
Yep, that one is mine!  :)


Personalized Jumbo 40 ounce Hand Sanitizer 

personalized monogrammed SILVER water bottle - perfect for team gifts 

teacher gift set featuring a personalized jumbo hand sanitizer and a monogrammed acrylic notepad holder

No comments:

Post a Comment