Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings

Today was a Tuesday for meetings! They all went really well, but with so much distracting me from the business of actually teaching and no end in sight, it's always helpful to have points of light amidst the crazy. Like a great email to fill my bucket from ATP (Awesome Teaching Partner) or some really positive encouragement from several parents at Open House tonight.

Or even a great book. Right now I'm totally digging Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson. Her sardonic, witty memoir has me closing the day with a smile at the crazy stuff of life when I read before bed. Highly recommend it (but NOT to share with kiddos or the faint of heart. Her dad was quite the inventive taxidermist I'll just say)!


No comments:

Post a Comment