Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pinterest U.

Can anyone else relate to this?
Funny Workplace Ecard: Pinning teaching ideas should get you some kind of professional development credit.
I do marvel at how many great ideas I see teachers collecting and sharing on Pinterest during our "time off."  It's an amazing professional community, for sure.
 
To build off of my post from Monday, I have some of my favorite grammar related pins to share with you.  First, the funny ones.
 
Ancient Grammar Police.
More grammar geekery.
 Don't you just love a good grammar joke?
 
Anyway, I also found this awesome flipbook for parts of speech and usage rules.
 
Grammar Flip book
 
 
The pic doesn't have a link that goes with it, but I'm envisioning possibly using it as a review after I teach serial commas, appositives, and introductory clauses. 
 
It could also be used be used at the beginning of the year as a quick way to see what students already know and which areas will need to be covered.
 
Other ideas?  What are your favorite grammar (or other) Pinterest finds?  And be sure to follow my teaching board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment