Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quote Board

This is the time of year when we dream about revamping our classrooms for next year.  One easy way to do that is through printables, signs, and quotes. 

I have some favorites in my room already, but here are some I'm planning to add this coming year.

Always keep a notebook handy; you never know when inspiration will strike.
.
 
Download, print, enjoy... lovely
Great poster for the classroom.

Make it Work
Anyone else so excited for the new season of Project Runway?!

1 comment:

  1. Love your quotes! I'm already watching the new season! Although, I'm not sure I have favorite quite yet ;) I like to see how they do the first few challenges. I absolutely LOVED the deaf designer's dress last week and was sad he was only middle of the road. Boo!

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete