Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Writing Prompts

This week I am teaching a class for the Ohio Writing Project on content-area literacy (more on that later).  I just love the energy I get from an OWP class.  It's such a wonderful time of thinking and reflecting and re-energizing my teaching.

One of the added bonuses (and a core tenet of the National Writing Project) is time for my own writing!  Here are some prompts that have been inspiring me to write:





Writing prompt

The Lil Journal Project Day 38 #artjournal #theliljournalprojectThe Lil Journal Project Day 12 via lilblueboo.comThe Lil Journal Project Day 37 #artjournal #theliljournalprojectThe Lil Journal Project Day 19 (Childhood Travels) via lilblueboo.comThe Lil Journal Project Day 3 (simple pleasures) via lilblueboo.comThe Lil Journal Project Day 32 via lilblueboo.comThe Lil Journal Project Day 10 (Heirlooms) via lilblueboo.comThe Lil Journal Project Day 16 (Mapping out where you've worked) via liblueboo.comwriting inspiration quotes | For Your Writing & Inspiration Daily: Quote + Prompt + Question ...
 And my own "Guarding your Benches" prompt.

In my classroom, I have a bin full of prompts generated by students over the years from our writing marathons.

I hope you've found time for some writing this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment