Thursday, January 10, 2013

Classroom Tour pt 10- The Finale! (and total hodge podge)

My tour is coming to a close today.  I have just two more features to share with you.
 

We're in the midst of our reading workshop unit on nonfiction.  One component of the unit is allowing students access to topically-organized mentor texts.  I ordered these "Basic Stack Baskets" from the Container Store to keep them looking neat but also easy to borrow.  I used lables from Scholastic (they were free a few months ago with a book club order) and attached them with book rings.


 
I also wanted to share my collection of former team t-shirts.  Read more about how I created these here.
 
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my classroom and maybe got an idea or two to use in your own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment